Edge Clear’s objective is to simplify access to markets through outstanding broker services and solutions. Everything that Edge Clear does is Trader-Inspired.
- Innovating for our members using our extensive experience
- Benefiting our members by sharing insider knowledge
- Responsive to our members’ questions and needs
- Behaving ethically in all our activities
- Extending our inclusive values to our members
- Respecting everyone’s needs
- Operating responsibly toward society
- Serving our members’ interest by providing straight answers
- Providing accurate results on time
- Using the best technology and methods
- Elevating our processes through constant improvement
- Maintaining a team of professionals
- Working together for years
- Promoting innovative thinking
- Encouraging good health and positivity
”The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.Phil JacksonProfessional Basketball Coach
Founder | Chicago, IL
P. +1.773.832.8320 | Toll-Free: 1.844.872.3320
Known online as FuturesTrader71, Morad has long had a vision to create a brokerage solution that is designed for online traders around the globe. Morad has a strong background in prop trading, trader development, helping traders manage risk and creating tools that focus on helping traders reduce errors, understand the risk of trading futures and improve outcomes as much as possible.
Maxwell (Max) Timmins
Director of Brokerage Services | Chicago, IL
P. +1.773.832.8324 | Toll-Free: 1.844.872.3320
Max began his career in 2011 as a Jr. Broker while studying Finance in Chicago and quickly rose to Senior Broker. Max specializes in the online brokerage community with proven ability to identify new opportunities, create plans to capitalize on them, and follow through to successful completion.
Senior Broker | Chicago, IL
P. +1.773.832.8326 | Toll-Free: 1.844.872.3320
Ian Blanke began his career in futures in 2015 as a broker where he specialized in retail futures and options on futures accounts. Ian also has experience in connecting traders to hands off automated strategies and managed futures accounts. He is a graduate of Loyola University Chicago and is a licensed broker.
Director of Ag Service | Iowa Branch Office
P. +1.712.481.8400 or 1.773.997.1950
Jake Kuker has been in the farming industry since 1995. From business operations to the futures markets, Jake is an expert. He became a registered broker in 2017 giving him deep insight into the commodities industry and crop management. He is driven to help those in the ags industry take charge of their operation.