SPECIAL LIVE CAST:
Trading Commodity Futures. What Goes on Behind the Scenes?
March 30th @ 4:00 PM ET
Presented by Max Timmins, Ian Blanke, Giancarlo Saraceno, and Zach Levitan
For this special live cast, join Edge Clear’s 5-Star Brokerage team and get the low down on what actually happens when someone places a typical trade on the the futures markets.
One of the most confusing aspects of trading futures is the process of selecting a broker, trading platform, data feed, execution feed, and market data subscriptions. In this session, the Edge Clear team will go through the various options available to traders and discussed the differences in those choices to hopefully help you select what works best for you.
We focused on the following:
- Why do you need a broker? What is the advantage of working with an IB?
- What is an FCM? Why do i need an FCM? What role does an FCM play?
- What is an execution feed? How is this different from a dedicated data feed?
- Which platform should you use? How is it better? How can we maximize its use?
- What is the process of opening an account?
As always, please ask your Edge Clear personal broker for details on what is best for your situation. If you don’t have an expert personal broker assigned to you yet, then let us assist you by filling out the form below which also enters you into a chance to win A $200 credit to Sierra Chart services!