Built around proprietary trading techniques that institutional traders use every day, Jigsaw Trading tools are lightning fast and supremely effective. Able to accurately highlight events such as trapped traders, yet able to run ‘out of the box’. After all, if software is smart enough to hopefully help improve your edge in the market, it should NOT make you responsible for tuning 100’s of settings.
To view more available platforms provided by Edge Clear, please click here.
Request a Rithmic Demo
daytradr Trading Platform™
The Jigsaw Trading Depth & Sales shows:
- The impact of trades hitting the market
- Where traders are getting stuck
- Likely location of stop orders/where traders are positioned
- Where traders are pulling(cancelling) their orders, to avoid a move
- Where traders are stacking (iceberging) and front-running the market in anticipation of the market holding
- Balance of trade/momentum
- Alert column for pre-market notes
- Integration to JS Services Desktop
- Order Queue Position
- Trade P&L Per Price
The Depth & Sales is also your primary order entry tool, with one click trading, automated exit strategies, auto order types, volume-based stops, and the overall feel of an execution tool that could only have been developed by a fellow trader.
Auction Vista – Order Flow History
Auction Vista gives a detailed view of both real time and historical order flow. An extremely accurate ‘self-tuning’ view with very few settings required to get the most from it.
- Market Depth visualization
- Large Trade Circles
- Trade From Chart
- Price Delta Chart, Cumulative Delta, Volume Delta Bars, Depth Histogram and Flip Charts make this the most complete Order Flow chart on the market.
Realistic Trade Simulator
Learning to trade or learning a new strategy is problematic on most trade platforms. Unless you are trading live, with real money – you’ll never know how realistic the results are. That’s because most platforms take an optimistic view on the prices you’d be filled at. Jigsaw daytradr is different – it gives you realistic fills on Limit Orders and realistic slippage on Market and Stop Orders.
So, whether you are learning to trade OR trying out a new strategy, the Jigsaw Trading Simulator gives you a much more realistic set of results.
And Much More
• Reconstructed Tape – Time & Sales on steroids!
• Order Flow Event Alerts (iceberg alert, block trade alert, large trade alert, divergence alert)
• Innovative workspace management
• Position and Orders analysis window – with direct trading interface
• Custom Trading Sessions
• Automatic Symbol Download
• Exchange Traded Spread Support
• Equity Support (NASDAQ L2)
• Global Market Support – e.g. US, Europe, Hong Kong, Sydney, Osaka (additional markets added on request)
Automated Trade Journal/Analytics
Jigsaw Trading Automated Trade Statistics
In the heat of the moment, it’s not always clear which trades are working out best. Being able to analyze where your performance excelled and where it was lacking is key in progressively improving.
Trade Statistics Analysis
If you choose, your order & position data will be automatically sent to the statistics servers within second of making a trade and are available for immediate analysis.
- Compare different time periods
- See which times of day are most/least profitable
- See which days of week are most/least profitable
- See which instruments/account are most/least profitable
And more importantly – use the tools to find combinations of the above factors to really understand where the profits/losses come from.
Trade History Calendars
Our unique Trade History Calendars give you monthly/weekly overview of your trading performance. Quickly scroll through years of trading data and then drill down to see the trades or to the lower level calendar (from month to week to day).
Monthly view shows Trade Count, PnL, Win Rate for the month. That is broken down into days, showing Trade Count, Win Rate, PnL, Max Drawdown and Max Gain for each day. From the month view, double click to see the week or click “More” to see the trades for that month.
Weekly view shows total Trade Count, PnL, Win Rate for the week. That’s broken down into days with a summary of the trade for each 30-minute period within that day. We can also see the total for each 30-minute period for the week (for example the total of all trading 1:30p->2pm Monday to Friday).
Note – all data is in YOUR local time.
Users can also opt-in to the Jigsaw Trading leaderboard, a monthly/weekly/daily display of how you and other traders using the system are performing. You can use an alias on the leaderboard to remain anonymous.
The daily leaderboard rates traders by P&L but the weekly/monthly leaderboard rates trade by our proprietary consistency rating. The same type of rating used in prop trading firms to decide if interns can go live. Apart from the monthly cash prizes, this is proving beneficial by having traders see the impact consistency has on profit.