For more than thirty years, CQG, Inc. has been the industry leader for fast, accurate, and reliable market data and unrivaled graphical analysis. Today, CQG provides high-performance trade routing, global market data, and advanced technical analysis. CQG’s market data feed consolidates more than seventy-five sources, including exchanges worldwide for futures, options, fixed income, foreign exchange, and equities as well as data on debt securities, industry reports, and financial indices.
CQG for iOS and CQG for Android give you on-the-go access to quotes, analytics, and trading. CQG is always with you and easier to use than ever. CQG Mobile is CQG anytime, anywhere.
- CQG’s robust cloud infrastructure has been the industry standard for data quality in the futures industry since 1984.
- CQG Mobile’s feature set is focused on the functionality that traders really need in a mobile app.
- Global market data coverage and trade execution is delivered via CQG’s infrastructure.
- Fast login with TouchID/FaceID
- Real-time quotes, charts & analytics
- Push notifications
- Easy-to-use trading and order management
- Server-side bracket orders
- Account summary overview to see OTE, P/L, and margin
- Android smartphones and tablets
- Apple iPad 2 and later
- Apple iPhone 5 and later
- Android v4.1.2 and later
- iOS9 and later
Request a CQG Mobile Demo
CQG Desktop is the next generation of trading and data visualization from the original data and analytics expert you’ve trusted for more than 35 years. CQG Desktop offers trading, market data, charting, and analytics all in one easy-to-use product that can be customized to meet your trading needs.
- Charts and analytics
- Hybrid Order Ticket (HOT): Includes buy and sell buttons and enhanced visibility of the net change and volume.
- Quote boards, Quote SpreadSheet, heatmaps
- RSS News
Why CQG Desktop?
- CQG Desktop works on virtually any platform and uses the latest technologies to bring a robust experience: HTML5, protobuf, and websocket.
- CQG Desktop’s feature set is focused on the functionality that traders really need.
- Global market data coverage and trade execution is delivered via CQG’s infrastructure.
Request a CQG Desktop Demo
CQG QTrader includes advanced analytics, charts, and multiple trade execution interfaces in one comprehensive solution for professional traders.
- Spreadsheet Trader: Customizable spreadsheet-based trading application that allows traders to track the state of an extensive collection of markets using their favorite studies, conditions, and alerts.
- Order Ticket: Integrated depth-of-market and order management interface that minimizes the use of screen real estate.
- DOMTrader®: Professional order-entry application that provides market transparency.
- Order Desk: Comprehensive desk-trader tool that attaches to any application, such as a quote board or a chart.
- SnapTrader®: Innovative interface designed to provide one-click trading functionality and increase screen space.
- Server-Side Aggregation: Automated and ultra-low-latency management of orders in aggregated markets.
- Alert Trading: Notifications of when a particular price, time, study, or trend-line condition has been met.
- Spread Matrix and Spread Pyramid: Powerful trading applications that allow traders to define and monitor both synthetic and exchange-traded spreads and trade exchange-traded spreads.
Orders and Positions
Monitor and manage futures accounts using real-time prices with Orders and Positions. The Trading Summary shows all daily trading activity by account or across all accounts. Account information can be exported to a Microsoft Excel® spreadsheet or as an HTML file.
Charting and Analytics
- Bar: Bar charts display classic open, high, low, and close values.
- Candlestick: Candlestick is a price pattern recognition technique based on one-, two-, or three-line patterns.
- Line: Line charts connect closing prices.
- TFlow® and Time-Based TFlow: TFlow bars are color-coded to show a percentage of executed volume at the best bid and best ask prices. Time-Based TFlow charts use features similar to CQG’s TFlow bars except the bars are based on time.
Access a host of analytic tools, including the popular Bollinger Bands, Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD), and Average True Range (ATR) studies.
Monitor the state of multiple conditions and study values for multiple chart types and intervals. The Instrument Monitor makes it possible to view real-time market data and study values and view the status of conditions for an instrument in a single, comprehensive view. It enables a technical view of the markets using multiple time frames and chart types for a single instrument.
Deliver market data and other information to Excel using CQG QTrader’s RTD feature. Drive calculation formulas based on cells that reference real-time data. Request market data, historical data, and current working orders and positions data.
Request a CQG QTrader Demo
CQG Integrated Client
Electronic Trade Routing
- Electronic trading connectivity to more than forty exchanges
- High-speed network of distributed exchange gateways
- Partnerships with over one hundred FCM environments
- Depth-of-market views on price ladders and trading directly from the charts and quote pages
- Comprehensive pre-trade risk management
Order Routing Tools
- Multi-legged, intermarket, intramarket, and exchange-traded spreads can be created, traded, and managed (CQG Spreader) Orders for outrights and spreads based on yields
- Two depth-of-market order book views of the electronic exchanges (DOMTrader® and Order Ticket)
- A trade routing application that can be attached to any CQG application, such as a quote board or chart (Order Desk) CQG’s server-side order routing gateways manage where you get filled when you trade similar instruments on two or more exchanges (aggregation)
- Charts include a trade routing tool and order management window (SnapTrader® with the Order Book)
- Spreadsheet trading with over two hundred market data elements available, including order routing (Spreadsheet Trader)
- Synthetic and exchange-traded spreads can be monitored and traded from two customizable, matrix-style quote displays (Spread Matrix and Spread Pyramid)
- CQG and custom study values and condition alerts can be displayed on the DOMTrader
- CQG AutoTrader is a proprietary trading execution engine that allows customers to
simultaneously execute numerous systems at once with equal precision and discipline.
- For maximum transparency, CQG AutoTrader is integrated with various position monitoring
modules, such as the Orders and Positions window and the Automated Trading System (ATS)
study, where customers can monitor trading signals and positions on charts and trading
CQG Smart Orders
CQG supports both exchange-supported and synthetic orders. Each smart order has unique features designed to aid the trader in better order and trade management. Smart orders include:
- DOM-triggered stop/stop limit
- Trailing limit
- Trailing stop/stop limit
- Study-following order
- Condition following order
- Alert trading
- Algorithmic orders, including iceberg and offset stop limit
- Computer-readable news: key US, Canadian, and European economic releases
- Comprehensive Dow Jones Newswires, FastMarkets News, The Hightower Report, MarketG2 News, Market News International, and Need to Know News
- Innovative display
- Powerful search and filtering features
- Dynamic design supporting secure delivery of proprietary customer feeds
Consolidated Market Data
- High-speed, real-time, and historic market data from over seventy-five global sources
- Foreign exchange, fixed income, energy, derivatives, equities, single stock futures, and OTC markets
- Different styles of quote displays
- Cost-effective, scalable market data management and delivery
- Dedicated data quality staff in five locations across the globe covering the US, Europe, and Asia
- Sophisticated symbol search
- State-of-the-art charting and analytics
- Numerous chart styles, including CQG’s exclusive TFlow®
- Portfolio and Instrument Monitors
- Exclusive tools designed for today’s electronic markets
- Over one hundred basic and custom studies
- Custom formula builder
- Various types of alerts
- Robust trade system design and backtesting features
- Advanced options strategies analytics
Request a CQG Integrated Client Demo
The CQG Spreader Core (our co-located servers at the exchanges) uses proprietary algorithms to manage working legs of the spread. Bid/Ask queues per leg in the exchange’s order book are monitored by the spread servers for liquidity. The close proximity of the CQG Spreader Core to the exchange servers allows order modifications and execution of second legs to occur in less than a millisecond, which means premium placement in the order queues for your working legs.With the CQG Spreader Core, you don’t have the up-front cost associated with a black box solution for low latency. CQG maintains the hardware and manages the exchange relationships.
The Spreader Core eliminates geographic latency for traders in any location. Our global network of trading gateways provides access to major exchanges, such as CME Group, Liffe, ELX Futures, Eurex, and Intercontinental Exchange, offering a superior advantage for trading inter-exchange spreads.
For fixed income and futures cash spread trading, CQG Spreader allows you to route orders and connect to BrokerTec, BGC, CME Group, ELX Futures, GovEx, and NYSE Liffe U.S.
- Set up spreads with up to forty legs and actively quote up to ten legs.
- Configure leg ratios, scale, order management, and legging risk.
- Prioritize leg placement.
- Easily identify spreads and their legs with DOMTrader® and order color-coding.
- Manage spread trading across accounts.
- Set up monitored leg orders using bid and ask queue volume conditions.
- Manage risk with overfill management.
- Trade ratio spreads with proportional execution.
- Manage placement with queue holders.
- Trade off net change prices or yield.
- Manage incomplete orders with a pay-up limit or with CQG’s smart trailing limit orders.
- Use Sniper Mode for near-instantaneous execution and to reduce message counts.
- Use QFormulas to simplify complex strategies.
- Access CQG’s full suite of charting and analytics tools.
- Incorporate computer-readable news events into your spread trading strategies.
- Monitor and manage spread activity with Spread Matrix and Spread Pyramid.
CQG Spreader is simply an add-on to CQG Integrated Client. Please see the tab above for Integrated Client to request access to it.
CQG offers the following innovative products with speed and support traders rely on:
CQG Mobile was made for on-the-go access to quotes, analytics, and trading.Customers using CQG Integrated Client, CQG QTrader, or CQG Desktop can sign-up for mobile access with their CQG Trading ID and the mobile app will reflect accurate account information, including trading access.
CQG Desktop offers trading, market data, charting, and analytics all in one easy-to-use product that can be customized to meet your trading needs. The new web-based technology doesn’t require any software to download so it’s easier than ever to access the markets with CQG.
CQG QTrader offers powerful trading tools and technical analysis features to trade and monitor the markets. It combines analytics, charts, and multiple trade execution interfaces in one comprehensive solution for professional traders. Electronic trading connectivity is available to more than forty global exchanges.
CQG Integrated Client earned a solid reputation through decades of reliable performance, providing traders with innovative trading interfaces complete with accurate global market data, professional analytical tools, and advanced order routing. Access all this in one powerful application: CQG Integrated Client.
CQG Spreader provides sophisticated order management and ultra-low-latency trade execution. It allows traders to easily create, trade, and manage multi-legged, Intermarket, and Intramarket spreads across accounts and asset classes. The proximity of the CQG Spreader Core, co-located servers at the exchanges, to the exchange servers allows modification and execution of second legs to occur in less than one millisecond.
CQG Client APIs include solutions for customers needing the most reliable data, advanced analytics, and ultra-low-latency trading. The CQG Data API makes it possible to seamlessly deliver CQG’s market data and analytics to external applications. The CQG Trading API grants access to the CQG Hosted Exchange Gateways for order routing from external applications.