TT gives you the freedom to view and trade the markets from virtually anywhere via desktop, browser, or smartphone apps. The new open architecture allows for a variety of front-end clients. Trade futures, options, cryptocurrencies and more from anywhere—with unmatched power and speed.
THE TT® PLATFORM
Take the lead with the undisputed leader.
Simultaneously trade multiple markets from a single screen with TT, our flagship order-entry platform.
Our patented ladder sets the standard for futures trading, with one-click order entry and more.
Facilitate rapid creation and execution of synthetic spreads on multiple exchanges simultaneously.
Adapt to ever-changing markets and quickly implement new strategies with Excel-like commands—no programming needed.
Use drag-and-drop building blocks to rapidly design, test and deploy automated trading programs without writing code.
Simulate trades and test strategies against a live production feed for real-time modeling without risk.
With TT, you can:
- Access dozens of markets worldwide.
- Get sub-millisecond performance to quickly and easily enter orders using a variety of manual, semi-automated or fully automated methods.
- Stage orders for both Buy-side and sell-side traders.
- Pass visibility and management of open, working orders to another execution group.
- Confidently manage and monitor your orders with intuitive views into your overall activity and exposure.
- Customize the platform with a range of APIs.
Focus your resources on trading, not infrastructure. Leverage our vast experience and efficient IT practices to achieve superior availability, security, and performance.
Define, manage and execute synthetic spreads on one to ten exchanges simultaneously with ease and flexibility.
Use drag-and-drop building blocks to rapidly design, test and deploy automated trading programs without writing a single line of code.
Customize and extend the power of TT through our range of application programming interfaces.
Holistically manage risk for a single trader—or an entire firm.
TT User Setup
Easily set-up and manage pre-trade risk limits, trading credentials, general permissions and more.
Evaluate current positions, P/L, working orders, margin requirements and available credit for an accurate view of current risk exposure.
Request a TTWeb Demo
SIMPLY THE BEST
Everything you need for cross-exchange and inter-product spread trading.
Use TT’s industry-leading spread trading solution to create and trade synthetic spreads within a single exchange or across multiple exchanges.
Execute all orders on colocated Linux servers to achieve microsecond-level quoting and hedging.
Split synthetic spread orders into smaller, more manageable pieces and improve the quality of spread executions.
Get your own, custom-built Autospreader deployed on dedicated infrastructure for the fastest commercially available spread trading solution. Learn more.
Combine the power and flexibility of ADL with the speed and reliability of Autospreader with more control than ever before by driving spread execution across one or more data centers.
Customize Autospreader’s quoting, pre-hedge and post-hedge behavior using rules provided by TT or create your own rules.
Access greater liquidity by combining two or more instruments from different markets into a single synthetic instrument.
Optimize queue position using this Autospreader-specific order type that submits quote orders at multiple levels of the spread legs and manages them as a group.
View and trade the inside market for both synthetic and exchange-listed calendar spreads.
View your synthetic Autospreader instrument on a chart within the TT platform.
Enter and manage Autospreader orders from your Android and iOS devices with TT Mobile.
Submit and manage Autospreader and Aggregator orders via FIX.
Spread trading highlights
- Create highly customized spreads through a powerful yet simple user interface.
- Create spreads with up to 50 legs and quote up to ten legs.
- Trade spreads in terms of price differential, ratio, net change or a custom formula that you create.
- Spread definitions go where you go, from the office to home and beyond.
- Colocated servers provide double-digit microsecond performance regardless of where you’re located.
- View Autospreader hedge and quote latency in the Audit Trail.
- Copy and modify Autospreader Rules provided by TT or create your conditional logic.
- Manage legged Autospreader hedge orders with post-hedge rules.
- Drive Autospreader through ADL.
- Aggregate instruments that are priced differently using offset and multiplier.
- View inter-product spreads in Spread Matrix for the first time.
- Dynamically create and launch Autospreader spreads from the Spread Matrix.