- Each producer and processor is unique in what is necessary to operate efficiently, hedge risk, and fine-tune costs
- Our objective is to learn about your operation and to provide you with the tools you need to handle these concerns
- We offer expertise by connecting you with someone who runs his own family farm operation
- We offer mobile direct market access to help you create specific strategies to manage your risks and opportunities
- We offer very competitive fee structures to help keep costs low
Mobile access to markets
- We believe you need to keep your business moving while you are on the move. For this, we have a mobile platform that connects you to the markets directly
- Real time quotes. Charts. Position management. Price alerts. Server-side orders to make sure you get filled when connectivity is lost. It is all here.
- iOS and Android
- The challenges you face require custom solutions and insight
- There are many ways to hedge risk, and to manage the cost of diesel fuel, fertilizer, and other operational input to make the most out of the markets that are directly related to your operation
- Once we understand your operation we will work towards building a long-lasting relationship and we will continue to offer you the latest technology and solutions as they are developed
- It all starts with an easy conversation
About jake kuker
Jake Kuker, Edge Clear’s Director of Ag Services, is also the General Manager of Kuker Farms. He has been a producer since 1995 with extensive experience in farm business operations, marketing, people management with a deep understanding of hedging, cost efficiency, and the futures market. He also ran a transportation business that specialized in livestock, grain, hay, bulk feed, machinery, and oversized equipment. He became a registered broker in 2017 giving him deep insight into the commodities industry and crop management.
Jake is deeply committed and passionate about agriculture and the ag industry with a strong value to put the farmer and processor first. He specializes in grain marketing and risk management practices with a solid grasp of grain futures and options markets.